Zealous Ceramic Bearings
The Zealous bearings are regarded by many as the best value in the industry. They are fast, durable, and have shields on both sides to keep dirt out and lube in. Give them a roll.
- Ceramic balls are lighter, stiffer, smoother and naturally corrosion resistant. This means we can use a lower viscosity lubricant which makes them fast right out of the tube.
Precision 8mm axle holes
- .4045″ / 10mm built in spacers
- .5mm built in speedrings
- Strengthened Nylon Ball Retainers
- White rubber seals to keep dirt and debris on the outside of the bearing.
- Lubed with Custom Nanoceramic Grease
- The unique feature of our lubricant is how the nanoceramic compound fills in deformations or asperities in the bearing. These deformations cause friction and heat around them which hardens the nano-ceramic compound to that specific area. This micro coating is 5 times the hardness of the host alloy and has a molecular bond with the host metal, filling in all the asperities and eliminating friction over time.
- The coefficient of friction is the lowest in the field of Tribology at 0.003% creating a near frictionless surface. Mainly because the nanoceramic compound eliminates all asperities.
- Corrosion on the inside of the bearing is nearly eliminated.
Sold in sets of 8 bearings.